Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Your Fluff Credentials
View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 09-03-10, 11:52 PM
forkmaster

forkmaster's Flag is: Sweden

1: How long have you been in the hobby? Ive been in it since... 2000-ish. Been collecting High Elves and LOTR (highly regretting both of them), Space Marines, IG (twice), Tau and Tyranids.

2: How important is Fluff to you, relative to other aspects of the hobby? Always important as the future history teacher I am, with the chronological lines of dates, happenings and so on solving mysteries.

3: How devoted are you to the works of the Black Library? By this I basically mean what compels you to buy/read one of their novels, do you pick them because of the races involved, follow certain serials, on a whim, etc...?

I began reading my first novel at the start of 2009, Horus Rising it was. Ever since Ive read all HH-novels, Gaunts Ghosts stories thats been released, Redemption Corps, Cadian Blood, Soulhunter and Dark Apostle. Mostly Im interested in HH (because of the beginning), GG (because of the characters and IG), IG in general and when Chaos is involved as a scourge against the Imperium.

4: How many codexes have you taken the time to read thoroughly, including older editions? Ive read pretty much most since the 3rd edition.

5: Do you enjoy postiulating theories, pondering mysteries, and writing your own works to expand your enjoyment of the hobby? I love theories, but Child-of-the-emperor have killed off (and GW as well) most of them. ;)

6: If youa have anything further to add, feel free. Im too lazy right now. Cant say much other than this.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome