Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Your Fluff Credentials
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 09-01-10, 09:52 PM
Cyrion

Cyrion's Flag is: United Kingdom

1: How long have you been in the hobby?
It's only recently I've taken to collecting the tabletop but I've been reading BL novels since about 2005

2: How important is Fluff to you, relative to other aspects of the hobby?
Very. It's what got me into 40k.

3: How devoted are you to the works of the Black Library? By this I basically mean what compels you to buy/read one of their novels, do you pick them because of the races involved, follow certain serials, on a whim, etc...
I generally pick up most of the books by McNeill and Abnett. ADB has also become a favourite of mine. All HH books are a must-buy. My BL collection is at about 50 books in total, I have some of the rarer books in my collection too

4: How many codexes have you taken the time to read thoroughly, including older editions?
I own the current Chaos, SM and Eldar codexes. Like I said above, it's only recently I took an interest in the game

5: Do you enjoy postiulating theories, pondering mysteries, and writing your own works to expand your enjoyment of the hobby?
Yeah, although I mainly lurk around these forums just reading some of the interesting threads and posts

Last edited by Baron Spikey; 09-02-10 at 10:34 PM. Reason: red is for staff only

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome