Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - 'Versus...' Rules and Suggestions. WE NEED IDEAS!
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-21-08, 04:06 PM Thread Starter
Galahad
Executive Nitpicker

Galahad's Flag is: USA

That's a little too specific and would best be saved for simply posting a thread about on your own, or asking as part of a Versus Terminators thread.

Versus Terminators, however, would be an acceptable topic, and in that thread you could ask how to get them out of objectives, but it wouldn't be strictly about that. People could post their suggestions for dealing with terminators in general. Someone could say "What about assault termies with claws though?" etc.

This is an answer to all of those "How do I beat X?" or "My friend keeps beating me with his Y!" or "I'm up against Z, what do I do?!" threads.

It's how to deal with a unit type rather than an exact situation, however that situation can be part of the general discussion.

-=============]xxxxo Galahad oxxxx[=============-
Check out the Heresy Combat Calculator -- MathHammer Made Easy!

Codex: Angels Errant. Read it, please.
Heresy Forum Rules -- Read them, damnit!
Reporting: When/How/Why -- Read that too!
"...remember the Golden Rule: Chill out, they're only plastic spacemen!" -Brother Jazzman
"Galahad is 100% correct in his explanation. Anyone who says otherwise to [him] is vastly mistaken." -The Wraithlord
"You know what? Fuck DC comics." -Robert Downey Junior

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome