Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Blood Spears homebrew fluff and units
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-22-10, 05:34 AM Thread Starter
Tuck3r

Sorry I don't have a reference for you. anyways here's the stats and fluff for the Chapter master also i need a point cost

/*edit/ K i changed a couple things after lookin at Calgar's entry and kinda tried to nerf him a bit to bring his cost down but not to much as calgar has the eternal warrior and is pretty overwhelmin i wanted this guy to be just as awesome so... also keep in mind akzeloths deathmask doesn't effect independant characters And the squad they've joined but one or the other. i highlighted any changes in red /*edit/

Dienekes
Point Cost: 275

WS: 6
BS:5
S:4
T:4
W:4
I:6
A:3
Ld:10
Sv:2+

WarGear: Artificer Armor, Jump Pack, Infurnus Pistol, Frag and Krak grenades,

Akzeloth's Deathmask: This Death mask Lovingly crafted by Akzeloth shortly after the death of Sanguinius is made in the shape of a face twisted and forever scarred with both rage and sorrow. In addition to the 4+ invunerable save confired by the death mask it also allows you to curse enemy one unit or individual character giving them the Rage special rule; Another unit or independant character is stricken with the incomprehensible sorrow Akzeloth experienced at the death of his lord and must roll a D6 before each round and achieve a 3+ to stave the paralyzing sorrow if they fail they can move only 3 inches and cannot do anything else.

Sunspear: This weapon was Forged for the Blood Spears by Vulkan shortly after their creation and has served the ChapterMaster well ever since its entrusting. A 2 meter length of adamantium which is crested by an angelic figure as a hand guard, its Spearpoint is a pair of outward facing 20 Inch Chainblades. This Master crafted Spear has the rending special rule.

Special Rules. Decent of angels, Red Thirst, Independant Character, Fleet,
Chapter Tactics: While Dienekes is on the field assault squads who forgo jump packs may choose not to select a dedicated transport and instead gain the Infiltrate and fleet special rule.

Dienekes was one of the few not only one of the few humans capable of survivng the proces that would make him a space marine but he also has been since early childhood an extremely wise fair and strong leader. As a young adult he mastered the spear which is reguarded as the hero's weapon. However it seemed that his Dream of becoming one of the God's warriors was not possible for him as they had visited the cities only 20 years prior. He Decided that he would use his considerable people skills to assemble a group of those who would have been long grey or dead in the hostile wilderness of the planet. So it was that Dienekes and a small group of other hopefulls set out for the long trek to Asphodae. Never before had the attempt been made by such a large group as those who we're following Dienekes but under his stern but fair leadership the expedition not only fended off the Dangerous beasts that plauge the desert but every one of the original group made it to the base of Asphodae. never before or in the 200 years since his induction into the chapter has a similar feat been accomplished.
Dieneks rose quickly through the ranks of the chapter exibiting Tactical Accumen that was obvious to those above him he had not only become a sergent but had actually risen to command of the 4th company even before earning his first service stud a feat that was noticed by Chapter master Valenae so when the Chapter master was killed at the hands of a Avatar of Khaine it was obvious who the late chapter master would've wanted to succede him. Dienekes leaned heavily on his Master Librarian in his first two decades but just as with every chalange before happened he quickly rose to the challenge and so was among the youngest of the chapter masters to attend the Conclave on baal hewever no one questioned his prowess because of the large repetuior of action under his belt.

Last edited by Tuck3r; 03-07-11 at 09:21 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome