Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - 1000 Chaos Marines (Foot-slogging)
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-04-10, 03:36 AM
Salio

This has a lot plague marines for such a small point list. While that is good (I love plague marines!), it doesn't leave a lot of room for much else. To maximize the support the oblits give i would break them up into smaller squads (a squad of two and a lone oblit, or three lone oblits), yes this adds more KPs, but you already have a very low KP list so it won't make a big difference.

I see the icon on the first PM squad is probably for deepstriking oblits, but if you keep them in one squad, you are really going to want them on the board from the first turn to provide support. It would be a tough game if you didn't have heavy support for the first couple turns.

This is a fairly radical change, but you could drop the last PM squad for 2 more oblits and warptime for the prince. This will give you signifigantly more support, and really makes the prince that much more deadly (although there won't be a lot that will be able to fight him at 1k points)

These are all just suggestions, feel free to take them or leave them. I hope I was able to help!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome