Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - i roll pure ones! painting service
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-17-10, 06:59 AM Thread Starter
necronic

Default i roll pure ones! painting service

whats up guys, my name is zac and i am a high school student that enjoys painting and would like to make it a profession.so i saw this forum and said "what the heck, lets see what i can do."so i decided to start up this painting service called, i roll pure ones!(which is true) i am willing to paint models for a real cheap price.so down below will be general prices, all the models are painted to a table top quality and i specialize in warhammer 40k.but can do fantasy.

troop squad-depending on how many per squad $4-$8(just because these squads tend to be big)
elites-$6-$8
fast attack-$4-$6 for infantry-$6-$8 for vehicles
heavy support-$8-$10

now these prices are just general prices but if you PM me with you army that you want to be painted i will give you a unique price according to the army. PM with the army, color scheme, and unit sizes.right now i cant go out and buy the models my self, so you would have to acquire the models and send them out to me. i am located in California. the more models you want to be painted the cheaper it will be for an overall price.

here are some of my paintings

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome