Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Crimson Fists- no real title yet...
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-05-10, 06:02 PM
bobss
bobss's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreever View Post
And next time, rather than merely posting telling someone they made a thread in the wrong place, you can report the thread so that it can be moved to a proper location.

After all, its not like most members can move their own threads, thus fixing an error like that.

Minizke1, interesting read but try to break it up a little with some spacing. Walls of text can confuse and lose people, and some members won't even bother to read it, they'll just post useless spam and insult you. (Not directed at you bobss, the above is from a different time.)
Then I shall do otherwise if such arises again. Though 'reporting' sounds rather negative towards the original poster, personnally...

And yes, I agree about making the structure of the piece, i.e. paragraphs alot more clearer, as basically it will look alot more inviting and professional, and wont seem like one, singular block of text that in some cases would put any potential readers off...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome