Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!! Aegius' Eagle warriors log.
View Single Post
post #101 of (permalink) Old 03-08-10, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
aegius

aegius's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by primeministersinsiter View Post
Do you have a biker just being a biker?
I did that with one of my scout bikes and it looked pretty rad, just one guy going for the business.
This is something that I've considered. Let's face it, it's going to have to happen someday, but I'm going to try and do that in a different squad. I'm trying to make the entire 10 man squad interact with each other. So I'm looking for something stationary for the next 4 men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubamansam View Post
maby have a biker fixing a flat tire? lol
I think you might have just suggested the idea of the century. I've already built the next bike, so I won't be able to do that to this one, but I WILL be doing it on the next one.

Quote:
seriosly though maby one piking his bike out of a ditch like a bomb went off in front of him and there was no time to avoide the crater?
I'm taking this idea too, but that will be another squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosrider View Post
Or maybe instead of getting back on, he could be getting thrown off? HE COULD BE NUT BARING!!! if you did that, you would be a freaking LEGEND!
I like this idea too.

I'm writing all of these down and putting them on my pinboard, so that I don't forget any of them. You will be seeing all of these things in time.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnywho! back to updates. Let me introduce you to chaplain Sipian:

I had already painted one of these guys when it was first released. I rushed it though and was never particularly happy with the outcome. I started this particular incarnation of him about 2 years ago, but never got around to finishing it. I got a bit bored of painting blue and white guys yesterday and dug this model out of my 'to do' pile. Please ignore the bone colour, it hasn't come out too well in the photo. It does actually look a lot nicer in person.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome