Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - 1500pts Vampires!
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-03-10, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
Mitchy

Mitchy's Flag is: Canada

Thanks for the advice

And Orochi, i just recently started the game and at the moment i dont have enough models to even build this list, and i only have 10 ghouls right now, and the next thing i get will be fell bats, Im thinking of buying furies and puting them on the right size base.

Anyhow ill try out a game with the Vampire Advice, but at this moment i wont be able to use the ghouls. Otherwise i totally would.

Im making a reversion of my list, ill post it later today. But pretty much all i did was get rid of the black knights (I know people are going to say that i shouldnt) They really didnt do that much for me in the last three games i played. All they did was keep other knight in combat for four turns then they got cut down. So far the only combat that theyve won was when i lucked out with the cav hits on the empire knights and won combat by one. Thank [a choas god] his warrior priest didnt get the unbreakable spell off. But other then that theyve been beaten by archers and crossbowmen. And yes its because of the really reall bad rolling.

"Everyone is intitled to an opinion, but mines the one that matters"

"Serve me in life, or slave for me in death"
Vlad von Carstein

Vampire Counts
Wins/Ties/Losses
1/2/2

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome