Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - My Duty Is My Fate
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 01-21-10, 03:15 PM Thread Starter
toffster

toffster's Flag is: United Kingdom

A lone presence stood above them, standing at the Emperors feet. He had a horned helmet and watched the fight with a unholy glee. The traitoroues heretic stood watching. warp energies flew over him as he controlled the cultists. The Pysker pointed at him and mentioned the source again. Timan was swirling in combat slaughtering with his "borrowed" power sword. The sorceror descended into the crowd, heretics passed before them. A small ring sat in the middle of the room. Where the Pysker stood. In front of him was Kohan. Timan yelled.
"You will not take him beast!"
Timan rushed in between them and blocked the sorceror's blow, saving Kohan's life. His sword cracked and snapped straight through under the impact. He and Kohan backed off, Timan fruitlessly held out the shard of his power sword. The Pysker advanced.
Time to die fools, you and the corpse god shall hang from my sword this day.
The voice echoed throughout the heads of the PDF troopers making some collapse to the floor. It was too much for the heretics and they collapsed to the ground. Bleeding through their eyes and noses.

"To the darkness I bring fire, to the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I shall vist naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them"

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome