Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - few (somewhat silly) question about blanks/pariahs
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-12-09, 03:53 PM
Komrad

Komrad's Flag is: Ireland

''Well the Sisters of Silence were Blanks right? They fought alongside the Emperor during the Great Crusade. They also fought in the Webway against the hordes of Daemons that threatened to over-run the Imperial Palace - and lost. This leads me to suggest that there 'Blank' effect is not all that powerful against Daemons.

As for what effect they would have on the Emperor in his 'current' state? I imagine that the Emperor is too powerful a Psyker to be effected by Blanks.'' <-quote from emperor, lol(im half asleep)

Well Pariahs have a field of blankness around there person which is impossible for anything 'warp' related to enter ie 'Primarily manifested as a small region of "blankness" surrounding the individual, it is impossible for psychic powers or warp creatures to penetrate this space.' and ive never read anything about Sisters of Silence but perhaps they were of lesser 'Negative Psionic Levels' like Upsilon.

I am the proud pocessor of a dwindling sanity..but theres no time for such talk! I have a universe to master!
-puts on explorer hat and mounts random bear-
yip yip sasha!
-bear slowly turns around and glares-
-distant screams of agony are heard off camera

Last edited by Komrad; 10-12-09 at 03:56 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome