Brief update. Apologies for the double post, but it made more sense to do a fresh one rather than editing.
I've completed the drones, as well as the lens's on the devilfish. Its now completely finished!
Secondly, I've managed to sell the extras (four drones, the kroot and the stealth suits) to a mate. This means my end budget for this month if + £26. This will be used to add to next months budget and buy another battleforce.
To keep myself busy I'm gonna do some work on the skyray. Hopefully I'll have basic assembly done for the start of next month, but no promises! I'm gonna try to magnetise it so I can use any wepons loadout (including using it as a hammerhead).
Untill next time.