Some Black Reach miniatures to begin :

The Big Boss :

Nobz :

Boyz :

A family picture :

Some Kopters :

See less See more
#4 ·
For the skin, I used an application of Knarloc Green (Foundation), a brush of Gretchin Green (F°), and then Gryphonne Sepia Wash for Boyz, and Devlan Mud Wash for Nobz and Boss.

The last painted minis. Nobz with heavy armor, big choppa, slugga and wandering snots.

It's my first "cross-over".

These Nobz are demons killers. The snotlings imprisoned in small cages, suspended under the epaulets, are survivors who kept their nerve after their crossing of Warp, after a shot of a Shock Attack Gun. They are used as detectors of Demons, like an anti-Warp alarme, they start to scream when a demonic entity shows the tip of a claw.

The Grey Nobz et Kizitor Greenwold :

Some Runtherds :

A Trukk :

A second Battlewagon :

#8 ·
That's awesome.
I recently finished the AOBR orks, but I buggered up the paintjob on the metal. Looking at yours, it's exactly what I wanted to do with it. How did you do yours?

EDIT: I just read about the Grey Nobz. That's just awesome, dude. +rep.

#9 ·
I do really like the skin tone that you did but I also really like the battlewagons especially the second one that you did. Very nice.

#17 ·
Having an army like this Stomp my arse on the table would be a pleasure. The entire force is really well done. Skintones, conversions(Grey nobz in particular) scratchbuilds. This lot has it all. Really great work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.