Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - "The Writer's Circle" - Discussion Index
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-21-09, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
Commissar Ploss
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect

Commissar Ploss's Flag is: USA

Default Week #7 - Know Your Characters

The Writer's Circle – Week #7 [Know Your Characters]

Summary:
Hello everyone and welcome to Week #7 of the Writer's Circle! This week features an article by Lisa Shearin called: “Dueling With Words, Really get to know your characters.” It deals with character development. To what depth should you develop your characters? Does a more developed character make the story easier to write? She gives her opinions on both in this article. My discussion questions will follow the the article and deal with the same topic! Please enjoy! Oh, and one more thing. I will be moving the Writer's Circle post dates from Monday to Tuesday to better accommodate my schedule. My weekends are being spent more and more on other projects and it has frequently delayed the Monday postings of the Writer's Circle. Hopefully moving the Writer's Circle posts to Tuesday will help me keep a more regular deadline schedule. So from now on I will be posting The Writer's Circle dicussions on Tuesday at 10:00am US Central Standard Time (my time). You will probably need to do the math to figure the difference if you are not in this time zone...sorry. I hope you continue to enjoy reading and participating in the Writer's Circle discussions just as much as I enjoy writing them! Thanks again!

Click the green link at the top of the post to be directed to the discussion.

--

write on,

Commissar Ploss

The Founding Fields

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome