Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - "The Writer's Circle" - Discussion Index
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-07-09, 05:57 PM Thread Starter
Commissar Ploss
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect

Commissar Ploss's Flag is: USA

Default Week #5 - Game On!

Week #5 - Game On!

Summary:
Hi everyone! Due to the holiday weekend (Independence Day) I just had, and the subsequent consumption of too many, although yummy, alcoholic beverages, this post had to be delayed by a day. I just didn't get a chance to work on it the past weekend. But, I have redeemed myself, for here is Week #5 of the Writer's Circle! It is an article on a topic that I'm sure many of you, including myself, are interested in. This article is by Carolyn Handler Miller, a writer/author/developer/collaborator who has worked on the storyline/background/dialogue/etc of over four dozen video games and other new media projects. She has written this article to help point aspiring video game writers in the right direction. Have you ever wanted to write the story behind the next great video game? Mayhaps you have been dreaming and scheming it all up in your head and your looking for some way to get your thoughts realized? This article will hopefully give you some ideas as to how you can achieve such things. Please enjoy! At the end of the article there will be a resources section with websites, books, organizations, conferences, and other things for you to peruse. Cheers!

Click the green link at the top of the post to be directed to the discussion.

--

write on,

Commissar Ploss

The Founding Fields

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome