Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Black Templars Crusade fluff
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-28-09, 11:34 PM Thread Starter
zas240

zas240's Flag is: Wales

Black Templars Crusade fluff

O.K. this is my second attempt at homebrew fluff so here goes. I yet have to think of a name of the crusade so the current name is just a temporary. Here it is:
The fleet was small that was carrying Crusade Armadillo to its battle amongst the ashen wasted of Emigen IX. The Black Templar Crusade upon the ships was an ancient one, having not replenished its numbers for almost two centuries, the numbers were depleted. Emigen IX, X and XI had raised up in rebellion against the Imperium of Man and the Black Templars were there to bring them back into the vast empire.
Emigen IX had a large, but untrained militia force, being a hive world, and the Black Templars would cleanse this world first. With Chainsword and Bolter they would scour the world.
As the Strike Cruiser Wrath of Sigmund entered low orbit two thunderhawks were deployed, roaring planetward. The planet would know what had hit them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
They are going to be called in to righteously kick the shit out of deamons and heretics before fucking off back to Titan for tea and crumpets, leaving the chaos gods thinking "I fucking hate those guys"

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome