Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Advice: Starting Armies for new fantasy players guide
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-24-09, 12:25 AM
Ascendant Valor
Ascendant Valor's Flag is: USA

Well, at first I was confused and distraught at the idea, swissdictator. Then I realized you were putting this in the context of someone starting on Fantasy in general. Then it all clicked!

This would make 3 different methods for the lost and confused who are only entering Fantasy to get a grip! Squeek composed the "Checks and Balances" format, you just crafted this one, and then there's the Introduction to the Armies. If we could mold these three into a single method... This is to the point and succinct, the Intro is long and very informative, and Squeeks list is uber fast but is only good at making the initial selection. That's a hell of a combo!

In any case, good work! I'm sure any newbies swinging by this thread will appreciate it.

"In the eyes of the Elves of Ulthuan there exists no fear, only grim determination.

Until one has witnessed them in combat, one cannot comprehend the power that they possess."

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome