Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Legion dreadnought drop pod

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Dave T Hobbit 
#1 · (Edited)
The dreadnought drop pod from F.W is back, an expensive bit of kit (literally a euro per point) but nice to be able to drop leviathans and dual combat weapon contemptors close to knights!

EDIT: should have dropped this in general 40k forum, ooops

Vehicle Toy Playset Action figure Fictional character

See less See more
#2 ·
Wouldn't worry about the wrong place too much, given the slowness I think most people are browsing by Recent Discussions nowadays.

Point of note, I'm not sure your picture is correct. That's the version they used to sell, but it looks like there's been some reconfiguration and I think there was a size increase as FW says "scaled up to fit your Legion Dreadnoughts". Which is a good thing, as the old one was definitely not scaled for anything but the Castraferrum. Sadly, they didn't post any pictures with a reference model in/near the thing.

#3 ·
I couldn't get the picture off the website to post for me, and there was no picture with a dreadnought with it!. The model is €81, so kit bashing still looks like the better option, for not much more I'd have z tooled up leviathan or deredeo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.