Chaos daemon tatics - Page 5 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
40k Tactics Discuss the art of war in the 41st millenium. Exceptional topics will be stickied.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-02-11, 08:08 AM

Default Um...

I dont see anything in either the rulebook or the daemon codex that says the Masque cant join a unit of Daemonettes. Can someone please clarify what everyones talking about, and point me to where it is in the rulebook.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-03-11, 05:38 AM

Wolf_Lord_Skoll's Flag is: Australia

The Masque does not have the 'Independent Character rule, and as such, may not use the Independent Character rules for joining units.
post #43 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-03-11, 07:49 PM

Flayed 0ne's Flag is: USA

Icon

on Beasts of Nurgle...

http://sfsfw.blogspot.com/2010/09/ne...warhammer.html

...putting the Beast of Nurgle "turd" model to rest ... Forge World - Nurgle Plague Toads...now can we find a use for Beasts of Nurgle?...cause those models are so sick i ~have~ to use them...

...it seems that one or two beats wouldnt be much help...but a full squad of seven beasts?...seems a pretty monsterous prospect...with two wounds each, random poison attacks, noxious touch and feel no pain at a lower cost than Bloodcrushers...seems like a solid choice...but only if you take a full squad...and one squad only...im thinking for my own purposes of running Nurgle and Khorne...two squads of Crushers and a full squad of Beasts for Elite slots...

Last edited by Flayed 0ne; 01-03-11 at 07:55 PM.

post #44 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-15-11, 10:53 PM

Why would you want to take beasts of nurgle when you could just take blood crushers they are WAY better and only a few points more they have power weapons and furious charge not to mention the better armour save weapon skill strength intative the potential for more attacks and they can take an icon and for just 5 more points
post #45 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-17-11, 03:43 AM

Epidemius's Flag is: USA

I'd say (assuming you run an undivided list) that for the first wave to drop guys like plaguebearers (w/ icons); they can soak up a ton of damage and keep on going. Another good first wave unit, so I've heard, are horrors; because they can shoot after they deepstrike (I actually don't have experience with Tzeentch, I just run Nurgle).

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Tactics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode