Ahriman's Force Weapon - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
40k Rules Discussion Post any Warhammer 40k rules queries and discussions here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-02-10, 07:33 AM

BiOHaTe's Flag is: Australia

Ahriman may use 3 psychic abilities each turn, he may use his force weapon as 1 out of the 3. Force weapon rules are he may make a psychic test after causing a wound, if successful the Force weapon will instant kill no matter the toughness, Force weapon counts as a power weapon, ignores Armour saves; invulnerable saves still are rolled.

There are no ifs or buts, he was using Ahriman illegally if he could use his force weapon ability without wounding.

"If man dedicates his life to good deeds and welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he excercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo down through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy. "
- Fabius Bile at the Desecration of Kanzuz IX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-02-10, 07:39 AM

BiOHaTe's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipding View Post
Okay, then I shouldn't have lost my nob biker, Snikrot and a kommando when they attacked Ahriman.
Next time when you think something isn't right, ask them to show you the rules in their rulebook, if you are at GW ask one of the employers or look it up yourself. You can pause a battle at any time.

"If man dedicates his life to good deeds and welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he excercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo down through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy. "
- Fabius Bile at the Desecration of Kanzuz IX
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-02-10, 02:19 PM Thread Starter

Zipding's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by flankman View Post
he might also think that his lucius has a slanesh daemon weapon (wich always cause instant death) wich if i recall he does not have
I think that he was just confusing Lucious' armour of shrieking souls with Ahriman. Lucious was already dead at that point though, so it seems highly unlikly. It was brought up that Lucious does have that ability when my Killa Kan was standing in front of him, but it couldn't do anything anyway because he had already died.

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-02-10, 02:59 PM

This is quite a bad mistake though, and one easily dispelled by just glancing at the codex. I'd have called him on that.

Writer of crappy fics, I hope you might derive some enjoyment from them.

FictionPress.com: For original stuff.

FanFiction.net: For stuff that is part of an established universe.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-02-10, 05:09 PM Thread Starter

Zipding's Flag is: Canada

Yeah, I'll tell him that next time I meet. I think next time I'll send my Killa Kan after him since he can't do anything in melee against it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Rules Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode