*SPOILERS* New fluff on the Grey Knights - Page 12 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
40k Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Codex that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/chapter/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #111 of 159 (permalink) Old 02-24-11, 01:42 AM

normtheunsavoury's Flag is: England

I pretty much agree with Protoss on this, if mortals could exist in the warp then why didn't the Emperor just send a few Legions in and kick the granny out of Chaos?
If it needed to be Psykers then the Tsons would have been able enough, maybe some Librarians from other Legions to bulk them out a bit and job done, no Chaos to worry about.

Quote:
Also, Ewoks eat people.
Never forget that.
Ewoks. Eat. People.
Galahad.

Black Serpent Sun

FILE 18
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #112 of 159 (permalink) Old 02-24-11, 01:45 AM

XxDreMisterxX's Flag is: USA

Maybe Draigo is a Daemon Prince of Malal. xD

LOL JK JK. haha i'm gonna get sooooo much heat from this. xD

"Imagination is for turbo-nerds who canít handle how kick-butt reality isÖ I am a kick-butt reality master! I would rather die than be imaginative."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commissar Ploss View Post
i'm quite proud of this statement of mine, and i doubt it'll ever be quoted: "This is Heresy-Online, not Fluffy-Bunny Online." yep, that's a good'un. write that down folks.
post #113 of 159 (permalink) Old 02-24-11, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDreMisterxX View Post
Maybe Draigo is a Daemon Prince of Malal. xD

LOL JK JK. haha i'm gonna get sooooo much heat from this. xD
GW should give you a job, you have more creativity in your brainfart than Matt Ward has in his entire body

post #114 of 159 (permalink) Old 02-24-11, 11:28 AM

TheSpore's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontytheMighty View Post
GW should give you a job, you have more creativity in your brainfart than Matt Ward has in his entire body
what if he is a DP in the guise of a GK. Or maybe ill where a funny hat and dance around.

post #115 of 159 (permalink) Old 02-25-11, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss119 View Post
I don't think so. If mortals can become that powerful just by entering the warp unprotected, then humanity would've dealt with the threat of Chaos long ago. That clearly isn't the case when gellar fields fail and mortals are ripped apart (or in Ghazghkull's case, killed some of 'is boyz) or when teleporters fail and Terminators get lost in the warp - no matter the means of entry, they don't survive for long. Draigo, powerful as he is, has no excuse for being an exception to the rule.
That's just it. SOMETHING is going on. Humans can't survive unaided in the Warp. With Draigo, whatever is making him able to survive inside the Warp could be bending the ruled of 'Warp Reality', causing things to behave differently.

It wouldn't make sense for him to just be 'lucky' and survive. SOMETHING is making sure he survives AND behaves like a Demon, always being pulled back to the warp.
post #116 of 159 (permalink) Old 02-25-11, 06:20 AM

Mr.Juggernaught's Flag is: Australia

Okay calm the nerd rage its just fluff so what is GW has no idea on what to do like prices codexes balance or employes i guess GW will eventually figure it out but it is not now.

And now for why I posted I have found the leaked codex bit that all of the rumors are coming from and this is the url below this

http://www.scribd.com/doc/49119291/G...KED-Incomplete

I think it might be fake but it matches up with all of the rumors that I have found lying aroung the internet.

Sir Nom Nom will eat your brains if you dare not to click on him. Where do you think he got his name?
post #117 of 159 (permalink) Old 02-25-11, 06:30 AM
ChaosRedCorsairLord's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Juggernaught View Post
Okay calm the nerd rage its just fluff so what is GW has no idea on what to do like prices codexes balance or employes i guess GW will eventually figure it out but it is not now.

And now for why I posted I have found the leaked codex bit that all of the rumors are coming from and this is the url below this

http://www.scribd.com/doc/49119291/G...KED-Incomplete

I think it might be fake but it matches up with all of the rumors that I have found lying aroung the internet.
I'd lose the link, before you get yourself an infringement.

When I was a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball...
post #118 of 159 (permalink) Old 02-28-11, 02:19 PM

forkmaster's Flag is: Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child-of-the-Emperor View Post
Codex: Chaos Daemons, Page 12.

But it should be noted that it almost certainly wasn't merely a little girl. The exact wording is:

"Legends tell that only one challenger, clad in the guise of a young girl with a little black dog, managed to make her way through all of the gates. When Tzeentch questioned him about this failure, the Guardian accused her of cheating."

It is implied this individual achieved 'infinite knowledge', but it is unclear what/who said individual was/is, or what consequences her passage through the nine gates has had/will have.
It could be Dorothy and Toto. "We're not in Kansas anymore. No but seriously. It is a interesting story on what this creature/thing might have been.
post #119 of 159 (permalink) Old 02-28-11, 05:24 PM Thread Starter

Wow!

I expected quite a response when posting this, but never anything of this magnitude.

I really have nothing to add...

5th edition fluff ought to be completely overhauled in the next edition. That's all I hope for.

post #120 of 159 (permalink) Old 02-28-11, 05:43 PM

Can you just not read and enjoy, A man is in the warp and is not dead so, the warp has no rules the warp is beyond the comprehension of man, you expect something to die in the warp, but the very nature of the warp is that you can not expect, so don't.

Aso the almighty emperor is protecting him.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode