What Legion's Traits Closely Represent Yours? - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
40k Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Codex that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/chapter/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 65 (permalink) Old 02-10-11, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
Craw-Daddy

Default What Legion's Traits Closely Represent Yours?

Hello to all you heretics. Its been a while since I've been on. So forgive me if I don't sound the same. (If you remember me )

I like how the legions have different traits that can sometimes be related to how different people feel and stuff. What Legion's traits closely represent yours? Or if the Emperor was going to put you into a legion of his choosing based on your traits as a person, which one would it be? Picture the scenario.

We are all heretics from heresy online lined up on the plains of a field. The Emperor walks with a "past machine" to read our pasts and our personalities. We will all become astartes whether we like it or not. After he decides which legion we will take our fate we undergo a more sophisticated machine that will make us perfect astartes (the age thing no longer a factor as it also makes us young). Lastly, what are your final words as you get dragged away.

During my younger years I thought my traits closely resembled to the Dark Angels because I was pretty quite about myself, and because I moved around a lot, I kept lot about myself from other people. Also liked half truths with other people where I would tell them something but be very ill about the purpose of what I was asking or telling them.

But more recently, after joining the Marine Corp and my unit not deploying in three years. I have stayed at home, bitter, and kind of hating everything because I don't have my Illinois Veteran Grant. Also keeping more to myself and not associating very well with other people.

So the emperor walks across the plains and uses his little machine to read my past and says "Iron Warriors." I get dragged away by his custodes and my final words are... "I love chicken! Just one more bite!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 65 (permalink) Old 02-10-11, 07:05 PM

5tonsledge's Flag is: USA

Slaanesh
Emperors Children
Im selfish, i love sex, dont do drugs though hmm. Also i will throw someone else under the bus to get what i want. So Emps it is
post #3 of 65 (permalink) Old 02-10-11, 07:12 PM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Space Wolves: love sports, love a good laugh and hate most of the shit the imperium does. Oh, also quick to temper, loyal and put a high regard in loyalty and honor.

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.

post #4 of 65 (permalink) Old 02-10-11, 07:51 PM

C'Tan Chimera's Flag is: USA

I guess Fire Salamanders, which is cool because they're about the one canon SM chapter I actually like.

I'm an open, friendly guy who cares about the others around him but isn't afraid to lay down the law when push comes to shove.
post #5 of 65 (permalink) Old 02-10-11, 08:14 PM

Tarvitz210300's Flag is: England

i think alpha legion represents me mystrios more then one of me and people think they know me but they dont mwahhhh

For all who want to know you get this from magic the gathering

post #6 of 65 (permalink) Old 02-10-11, 08:18 PM

zerachiel76's Flag is: United Kingdom

I'd like to think Raven Guard as they like to be a bit sneaky, will throw everything on the line when it matters, likes to think outside the box and just occasionally throws the rulebook out the window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
"No, I don't care if it's 'fun', you are not attempting to shove your USB stick in my Scart socket....."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
"It won't fit" "That's what they always say first time"
post #7 of 65 (permalink) Old 02-10-11, 08:19 PM

Khorne beserkers
I Love to kill and have an unnatural blood lust......
I mean I like to pet bunny's.

My Deceiver is a shard of the true thing and yet has killed
Draigo
Lysander and countless marines
post #8 of 65 (permalink) Old 02-10-11, 08:38 PM

I took a trip to Africa after college and when i came home i resembled the Death Guard. I had a thick green smelly smog hanging around me and I was leaking a foul brown liquid pouring out of me from parasites.

On a normal day i would say probably Salamanders due to my job. I have to deal with a bunch of large cranky reptiles on a daily basis.
post #9 of 65 (permalink) Old 02-10-11, 08:39 PM

Dark Angels
post #10 of 65 (permalink) Old 02-10-11, 08:45 PM

Stephen_Newman's Flag is: United Kingdom

I would say I would be an Imperial Fist.

I am very stubborn, don't back down, place a high emphasis on honour and would never stray onto the dark side.

I have recently started a new Blog. I would really appreciate it if you would LOOK AT IT

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode