Hereseys favourite/least liked figuire in 40k - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
40k Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Codex that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/chapter/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-01-11, 10:00 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

So there I was, adding Ursarkar E. Creed as my favourite, when I realized that my keyboard wasn't actually a keyboard. It was, in fact, a picture of a keyboard drawn on the toe of a Warhound Titan, which proceeded to devastate much of the city. How could a 15-meter-tall war machine just show up out of nowhere like that?! Why, you'd have to be some kind of tactical gen....... CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!

Favourite: The Ghosts along with Alpharius and Omegon

Least favourite: Marneus "I fucking rock" Calgar and Roboute "I'm all chapters spiritual primarch, even the wolves" Guilliman. Least Guilliman had the damn decency to die, yes Calgar i'm looking at you!

Last edited by Angel of Blood; 01-01-11 at 11:13 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-01-11, 10:12 PM

Stephen_Newman's Flag is: United Kingdom

My favourite has to be Cypher. Probably because there is still the mystery about whether he is still a good guy or not. Also the amount of times the guy has escaped and even gets away with shooting Abaddon's bodyguard just adds to his badassery.

Speaking of Abaddon he is my most hated character. I just find him bery angry, whines and moans about losing daddy Horus and then moans further about how weak he was. Never met a bigger waste of fluff.

I have recently started a new Blog. I would really appreciate it if you would LOOK AT IT
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-01-11, 11:07 PM

Like: I would have to say Ravenor.

Least:...All of the Ultrasmurfs....But I have to pick one so Roboute... he always came across as an arse... That and I KEEP ON READING HIS NAME AS ROBERT.

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-02-11, 12:54 AM
Bruva I am hit!

Protoss119's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
Least favourite: Marneus "I fucking rock" Calgar and Roboute "I'm all chapters spiritual primarch, even the wolves" Guilliman. Least Guilliman had the damn decency to die, yes Calgar i'm looking at you!
I second this. The Ultras are fine as the/a morally "good" chapter, less so as the "perfect" bunch.

But as for my favorite...it's hard to pick out what thing in particular is my favorite because I'm so immersed in the setting as a whole that I want to add my 2 cents to it, hence practically all of my homebrew fluff. Unless you count Dawn of War, in which case it's a three-way tie between Gorgutz, Eliphas, and SINDRIIIIIIIIIII!, or you count Final Liberation, in which case Commissar Holt takes the cake.

Homebrew stuff for your viewing pleasure:
The Stormhunters Fluff/Crunch - Updated 10/07/13
The Rust Legion Fluff - Updated 5/19/13
Firaeveus Carron Rules - Updated 12/9/10
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-02-11, 02:10 AM

After seeing all this mention of creed i wondered whatthefuck you guys were talking about. Seems there's a meme about him which could only have been hidden by a tactical gen-

CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

Favourite: Most of the characters that fall to chaos. Just makes them have more depth in my opinion.

Least Favourite: Don't really have one. Not come across one that felt entirely flat to me.

Don't give me rep, just poke My Bum ... and then give me rep.
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-02-11, 02:14 AM

bobg's Flag is: England

ok we get it, creed rules,

This apple could have gotton on my desk (though i left it here a minute ago) through tactical gen... crreeeeddd

AND smurfs = bad

please don't do the same to this thread as every other predecessor. BE ORIGINAL. it' that thing where the idea's are pretty much your own.

Someday someone will say something about me witty or memorable enough to put here til then enjoy this;

Rule 66: the cake is a lie
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-02-11, 02:58 AM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Ah how could i not add Boreale to my hate list "SPESS MEHRENS WE HAVE FEHLED THE EMPRA!!"
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-02-11, 05:07 AM

Anfo's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss119 View Post
or you count Final Liberation, in which case Commissar Holt takes the cake.
Damn...you play Final Lib? I bust out my dads copy every now and then. Good ole' Epic.

Favorite:Tellos. It can be the Tellos after he went Khorne Crazy, or before. Two chainswords super-glued to his arms. Can't beat that.

Worst:Mr. METAL BAWKES.

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-02-11, 05:50 AM

Favourite: Old Zogwort. C'mon, he's a grumpy, old Ork who turns people into squigs. What's not to like.

Worst: That's actually a hard one. Most inquisition characters, especially Kryptman *coughdouchebagcough*. Also, I really hate that Avitus character from the Blood Ravens. The guy should just swallow a krak grenade and make everyone around him happier. The fact that I mention him and not Ventris should also tell you something.

The human appendix. Proof of a higher power. A divine kill switch so to speak.

No one really likes a smartass, but people tend to like a dumbass even less.
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-02-11, 07:30 AM
Feed

Fav: Pasanius. He faces down a star god, a horde of daemons, a swarm of nids, a legion of csm and cultists, and does it with only one arm.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Okay, now my real one...

Not really any surprise, but my fav character is the Nightbringer. I like the whole idea of this guy and the fluff he has, as well as his appearances in the BL books.

I do what I want! Kill and destroy just for shits and giggles. When the other gods got in the way, I fucked them over like a boss!

Least fav: Cato Sicarius...

Nonsense is our Salvation

Last edited by Serpion5; 01-02-11 at 10:44 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode