Earth in Warhammer40K - Page 11 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
40k Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Codex that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/chapter/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 117 (permalink) Old 12-21-10, 02:35 AM

Brother Emund's Flag is: United Kingdom

Steal a Thunderhawk, dress up in power armour, load up with a nuke and simply fly up to the main battle barge, go inside, set off nuke
"Welcome to Earth"

"Death occurs when a lethal projectile comes together in time and space with a suitable target, in the absence of appropriate armour or protection”

Check out my 40K 'Epic' about the Hunted verses the Inquisition: https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...98#post2184698

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 117 (permalink) Old 12-21-10, 12:26 PM

If terra came to earth they would probably force integration and eliminate mutants "genetic deformity's that are natural and not wrong" then I would become a space marine as I am young enough to still and then I would fall to chaos become a spawn and do whatever I liked.

My Deceiver is a shard of the true thing and yet has killed
Draigo
Lysander and countless marines
post #103 of 117 (permalink) Old 12-21-10, 12:39 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboytervigon View Post
If terra came to earth they would probably force integration and eliminate mutants "genetic deformity's that are natural and not wrong" then I would become a space marine as I am young enough to still and then I would fall to chaos become a spawn and do whatever I liked.
fairly certain you and pretty much every other person your age or younger aren't up to the requirements to become an Astartes unfortunaetly

post #104 of 117 (permalink) Old 12-21-10, 01:20 PM

Your right ill just join a chaos cult and become a spawn anyway I could then just do what I wanted cause no one cares about a spawn.

Draigo

Last edited by aboytervigon; 12-21-10 at 01:22 PM.
post #105 of 117 (permalink) Old 12-21-10, 01:46 PM
The Apathetic one.

comrade's Flag is: Former Soviet Union

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooobit View Post
Im not trying to suger coat it, more like coat it in salt to cover the taste of shit (cos lets face it, getting pretty much wiped out, would be shit). We would get a proper battering, but it wouldn't be the completely one sided thing that you guys keep saying about.

Besides, we need to be focusing on the Gregory House deffense......
oh, it would be one sided, your own plan (the nuclear one) would cause a back blast that would destroy/ion blast all our satellites in space.

Results:

No GPS
No Tracking
No Satellite surveillance
No Telecommunications.

We would be screwed. All our advanced tech we got. Gone. Fighter jets..... lolz... unless we re activate out old Radar Bases their done. all of our defense systems, designed to stop missiles do jack shit against a laser beam.

Flak Armour will stop a 5.56mm bullet, even 40k autoguns are basically more high tech then current weaponry we issue troops which have an AP of -. Our armour will not stop a single las beam.

Earth VS. Imperium.

Major Resistance: 3-6 months

Minor Resistance (terror cells, militias, roving bands, Americans with guns):
1-2 years

The reason for short minor Resistance: unlike standard Earth Forces, Imperial forces can and will murder whole towns for reprisal, sure killing will make them more pissed off, but when you have not the threat of a soldier killing you and our family, you have the threat of a freaking laser beam coming out of the sky and destroying your whole freaking town and then flamethrower squads coming in aftewards to clean up... yeah.... we're fucked.

post #106 of 117 (permalink) Old 12-21-10, 04:40 PM

Hooobit's Flag is: England

I think that genetically speaking, we would all be classed as mutant or genetically deffective. A good 38K years of slow evolution and exposure to radiation and new chemicals would have changed them so whilst they may look the same as us, they robably would have those subtle differences in gentic code so that we seem almost mutated from them.

As far as becoming a chaos spawn, IF you were successfull, you wouldn't live very long cos I can't really see the Imperium going "ah well it's only one little chaos spawn, we'll let him go for now.... Run along little guy" Be more like "Shit me!!, blast that bloody thing!!!"

Everyone has a purpose, just so happens mine is more of an example to others of what NOT to do.

I know it's time to go to bed when the last post in every thread has been written by me.

Hooobit, nothing more nothing less.
XBL: Hooobit
PSN: Hooobit

Last edited by Hooobit; 12-21-10 at 04:43 PM.
post #107 of 117 (permalink) Old 12-21-10, 04:48 PM

Awesome I freaked out a space marine in my short life.

Draigo
post #108 of 117 (permalink) Old 12-21-10, 04:49 PM

More likely a regular guardsman.

Everyone has a purpose, just so happens mine is more of an example to others of what NOT to do.

I know it's time to go to bed when the last post in every thread has been written by me.

post #109 of 117 (permalink) Old 12-21-10, 05:44 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooobit View Post
I think that genetically speaking, we would all be classed as mutant or genetically deffective. A good 38K years of slow evolution and exposure to radiation and new chemicals would have changed them so whilst they may look the same as us, they robably would have those subtle differences in gentic code so that we seem almost mutated from them.

As far as becoming a chaos spawn, IF you were successfull, you wouldn't live very long cos I can't really see the Imperium going "ah well it's only one little chaos spawn, we'll let him go for now.... Run along little guy" Be more like "Shit me!!, blast that bloody thing!!!"

Arghhh why the dark blue! have to highlight the text to read it without forcing my eyes to focus on the text!
post #110 of 117 (permalink) Old 12-21-10, 06:01 PM

Just thought it would be funny to make people work to read my opinions, that and my screen is just right so i can see it perfectly well

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode