Doctor Who in The Far Future - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
40k Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Codex that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/chapter/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-29-10, 10:50 AM

Wellllll...
Horus=The Master
Necrons=Cybermen/Daleks
The Emperor=The Face of Boe
Tzeentch=The Dreamlord
All of Chaos=SILENCE WILL FALL voice thing/More Dreamlord?
Orks=Sontarans
Old Ones=Time Lords
Space Marines=Sontarans again (Clone race, dedicated to war?)
Tyranids=Some giant swarm meat-eating thing (Vashta Nerada?)

That's my two cents on how it'd be happening.
Bring on the Dreadnought Class Cybermen walker thing (It really is Dreadnought class. Read it in a book about the Doctor Who villains).

Doctor: Oh, the 41st Millennium, always hated this place. No one wears bow ties.
Ethereal: What is that human?
Doctor: Oh no, I'm a Time Lord. Are you a Tau? Shame, they got eaten by the Tyranids.
Ethereal: YOU WHAT?!
(Ka-pow)

We need to figure out a scenario where the Doctor survives. Let's put him with some Eldar, he'd like Craftworld Eldar. I think.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-05-10, 04:04 PM

polynike's Flag is: Gibraltar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane_of_Kings View Post
Okay, I know there's been a thread about The Doctor in the 40K 'verse before, but that sort of died out. Anyway, What major events could the doctor have witnessed in the 40K 'verse, or played a key part in?

Discuss

~Bane of Kings
Hopefully some Inquisitor would have introduced Dr Who to his plasma pistol all close and personal like

The Emperor Protects
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-05-10, 05:44 PM
SnoopyChicken's Flag is: England

he could whip out the ol sonic and sort out the golden throne...listening gw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperious Rex View Post
Don't get me wrong brother. If there's one race that I wouldn't want to be captured by it's the DE. I'd rather set off a melta bomb in my pants than be taken alive by the dark eldar.

post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-06-10, 08:21 AM Thread Starter

Bane_of_Kings's Flag is: England

That reminds me of a fantastic fanfic over on Fanfiction.Net I was reading the other day about the Emperor being Captain Jack. I hope GW don't listen to that idea. Otherwise, come the 41st Mellenium, we're all doomed.

Anyway, I reckon The Doctor could have probably participated in numerous events that are ill explained in the 41st Mellenium, I.E-

1 - Deactivated the Shields on Horus' Battle Barge. It wasn't Horus, fools, it was The Doctor!
2 - The World Engine. How could a whole chapter of astral Knights stood up against thousands of thousands of Necrons? Sonic Screwdriver ftw.
3 - Oh, and what happened with the Hive Fleet that annihlated the Squats? The Doctor sent them back fleeing with but a word.
4 - Why do the Chaos Gods and Primarchs stay in the Eye of Terror? The Doctor.

Oh, and I've just thought of a way to disable all Necrons. Sonic Screwdriver FTW.

Bane of Kings Out.
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-07-10, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane_of_Kings View Post
That reminds me of a fantastic fanfic over on Fanfiction.Net I was reading the other day about the Emperor being Captain Jack. I hope GW don't listen to that idea. Otherwise, come the 41st Mellenium, we're all doomed.

Anyway, I reckon The Doctor could have probably participated in numerous events that are ill explained in the 41st Mellenium, I.E-

1 - Deactivated the Shields on Horus' Battle Barge. It wasn't Horus, fools, it was The Doctor!
2 - The World Engine. How could a whole chapter of astral Knights stood up against thousands of thousands of Necrons? Sonic Screwdriver ftw.
3 - Oh, and what happened with the Hive Fleet that annihlated the Squats? The Doctor sent them back fleeing with but a word.
4 - Why do the Chaos Gods and Primarchs stay in the Eye of Terror? The Doctor.

Oh, and I've just thought of a way to disable all Necrons. Sonic Screwdriver FTW.

Bane of Kings Out.
3 and 4 sound exactly like the kind of terrifying awe that the Doctor inspires. Particularly 3. That's just straight on the mark. If GW bought Doctor Who (Or the BBC bought GW) and made the Doctor exist in the universe that 40K is in, then number 3 would be in a Tenth Doctor story that we never saw.

BTW, I just came up with another DW+40K theory. The Corpse Emperor is actually the Doctor in the Pandorica in an alternate universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varakir View Post
This is a warhammer forum. Everything is a military operation.

I have spent the last 25 minutes doing reconnaissance on my kitchen for operation: Cup of tea.
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-07-10, 07:42 AM Thread Starter

Bane_of_Kings's Flag is: England

Or he's actually a 40,000 year old Captain Jack Harkness. And I reckon we should make a petition for Dan Abnett to write a 40k / Doctor Who Crossover.

Bane of Kings Out.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode