Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

The 40k Questionable Corner

176K views 2K replies 142 participants last post by  Moriouce 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello my dubiously perfumed cherubs, I decided I’d set up a quiz-like thread.

Here’s the deal- I’ll post a random number of questions each day (not necessarily in a single post either) and the first person to provide a correct answer to one query will be rewarded with Rep, the amount being dependant on how difficult I perceive the question to be.

Rules:

You can only answer a single question each day, this is to prevent the same handful of people dominating the ‘quiz’ and allow everyone to have a fair shot.
For example: If I was to submit 3 questions in one post you would have to choose which one to answer rather than being able to answer them all, the same with any other questions I post on that day.

If the answer I’m looking for is in the form of a date people will receive Rep depending on how close they get to the correct answer (1 Rep for the right Century, 2 Rep for the decade etc) until the final definitive answer is provided.

If you receive Rep from me please don't come on the thread to announce it before I post stating that question has been answered, try to keep off-topic talk to a minimum as well.

If you disagree with how I judge the answers given- sucks to be you I’m not forcing you to play, this is just meant to be a bit of fun and hopefully educational. :grin:

Update: I'm stealing from CotE :biggrin:

Child-of-the-Emperor said:
Everyone will need to quote the whole question in their post (along with the answer obviously), rather than just the number. This is just to make things easier for the host. Anyone not abiding by this rule from now on, will not recieve their reputation - even if they answered the question correctly (this rule has been added to the front post). Much appriciated.

See less See more
#9 ·
Port Maw is the answer to 2) so Barnster gets the Rep there, 1) is not Dominus Astra that's the only clue your getting :biggrin:

I don't mind how you get the answers, if some of you want to put your heads together I don't mind spreading the reward Rep between a group (e.g 5 Rep reward, so 5 Rep for 1 person or 1 Rep for 5 people).

#13 · (Edited)
#18 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.