Master Tu'Shan, Vladimir Pugh and Jubal Khan - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
40k Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Codex that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/chapter/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-04-10, 05:00 PM Thread Starter

Coder59's Flag is: England

Default Master Tu'Shan, Vladimir Pugh and Jubal Khan

I'm plotting a modeling project to create the current Chapter Master's of all the First Founding Chapters. I'm pretty clued up on most of them but Tu'Shan, Pugh and Jubal Khan are all pretty Vague. I have no idea what sort of armour they favour or what weaponry they customarily take into battle.

I've got a few ideas as follow.

Tu'Shan: Is described as leading the Fire Drakes the Salamanders 1st company Terminators into battle. Being the leader of a chapter of master weaponsmiths I thought it would be appropriate to give him a very ornate two handed Thunderhammer and Terminator Armour.

Vladimir Pugh: Being an Imperial Fist and with their obsession with Honour dueling I thought it would be appropriate to give him Artificer armour and a huge power sword, I'm plotting using a modified version of Captain Stern's blade. However this guy I know literally nothing about so if anybody know's canonically what Pugh favours on the battlefield please let me know.

Jubal Khan: Again I have no idea and can't really find anything. I'm leaning towards a spear but if anybody knows of his favoured arms and armour please let me know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-04-10, 05:31 PM
Craw-Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder59 View Post
I'm plotting a modeling project to create the current Chapter Master's of all the First Founding Chapters. I'm pretty clued up on most of them but Tu'Shan, Pugh and Jubal Khan are all pretty Vague. I have no idea what sort of armour they favour or what weaponry they customarily take into battle.

I've got a few ideas as follow.

Tu'Shan: Is described as leading the Fire Drakes the Salamanders 1st company Terminators into battle. Being the leader of a chapter of master weaponsmiths I thought it would be appropriate to give him a very ornate two handed Thunderhammer and Terminator Armour.

Vladimir Pugh: Being an Imperial Fist and with their obsession with Honour dueling I thought it would be appropriate to give him Artificer armour and a huge power sword, I'm plotting using a modified version of Captain Stern's blade. However this guy I know literally nothing about so if anybody know's canonically what Pugh favours on the battlefield please let me know.

Jubal Khan: Again I have no idea and can't really find anything. I'm leaning towards a spear but if anybody knows of his favoured arms and armour please let me know.

Tu' Shan I think you pretty much got marked down. Though I think it would be interesting to not give the model a helmet and that way you can put some nice looking brands on his skin because Fire Drakes are known to have brands on them. If you like to work on basing you could also have the terminator hitting the ground with the hammer and having a fire impact around the model.

Vladimir Pugh is a tough model. Ive seen too many crapy conversions for it. Ussually I think imperial fist commanders look really good in terminator armour and they also look very good when they are in regular or artificer armour with power fists. Power Fists really look good on imperial fists. But if you want to go the sword route, I could see a long sword in one hand and perhaps use one of those arms that have a pointing gesture. That way you can make him look like he wants a challenge. Emperor's champion sword, and stern have pretty good long swords.

Jubal Khan I think will be one of the easiest ones to add things too. Because he's a veteran of a lot of ork wars you can have lots of ork trophies on him. Though not usually popular, blueish axes look really good with the white paint sheme. Though I do like the idea of Jubal riding a bike and maybe impaling a spear into an ork. If you like the axe idea id have the same concept and have Jubal with his axe stretched out slicing through the neck of an ork. Because he's on a bike you could have the bike jumping up a little having the bike trick imitate that of a knight riding a horse.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode