Who Would Win Angron Or Lemon Russ - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
40k Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Codex that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/chapter/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

View Poll Results: Who Would Win?
Angron 31 51.67%
Lemon Russ 29 48.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-17-09, 07:49 PM Thread Starter

ChapterMaster22's Flag is: USA

Who Would Win Angron Or Lemon Russ

Well these asr the two most brutal fighters of the Crusade Ever so if these Two got into a fight who would win Angron leader of the World Eaters OR Lemon Russ leader of the Space Wolves?

EDIT: this is Pre Heresy

Perfection is Not Acheived When There is Nothing Left to Add But Nothing Left To Take Away.

Last edited by ChapterMaster22; 09-17-09 at 11:34 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-17-09, 08:03 PM

scolatae's Flag is: United Kingdom

Despite his shere barbarism in driving magnus to heresy it has to be russ, i'm a loyalist through and through.

knowledge is power, hide it well
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-17-09, 08:35 PM

BloodAngelsfan's Flag is: USA

I vote for the lemon, his sour juices will blind Angron. and if a lemon can do that imagine what Leman could do!

Aerith/Aeris Gainsborough: “The current system of servitude is barbaric and inadequate for today's generation. We appeal to the leaders of both the Imperium and the Coalition of Hateful Assholes and Organised Sin to seek to change this for the betterment of all its citizens”

Lorgar: “Guess there was one plot thread we forgot to erase ...” Mortarion nods in agreement, while Ahriman looks on suspiciously.

Aerith/Aeris Gainsborough: “We feel trapped, we feel oppressed. And we urge our governments to release us from these metal boxes-”

Lorgar: “Oh shi-”

Firraveus Carron: Leaping to his feet. “METAL BOXES?!?METAL BOXES!!!THEY RIDE IN METAL BOXES!!!”

-Labor Unions

All credit goes to Lastie on Warseer, for writing Primarchs (available in a 647 page Microsoft Word document)

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-17-09, 08:40 PM

Chocobuncle's Flag is: USA

Angron is a freaking beast man, dude he was raised by gladiators with all that nano brain surgery on him, he would just rip Russ apart and go ape shit all over him
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-17-09, 08:43 PM
Eastern Potent

Lord Sven Kittyclaw's Flag is: Canada

For The Blood Prince! Angron would kick leman russ's ass, and send him whimpering back to his doghouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezlad View Post
I'll update from Prisoner Cell Block Nerd when they extradite me.
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-17-09, 10:37 PM

It sort of depends, is Angron pumped up by daemon juice or is this Pre-Heresy? If its Post-Heresy then obviously Leman will have to fight an uphill battle, a batlle he would likely lose, whereas if its mano a mano without Khorne Steroids the I'm putting my money on Leman Russ. Hooray for Lemony Goodness!

My advice to you is to get married, if you have a good wife you'll be happy; if you get a bad one you'll become a philosopher.

In the grim darkness of the future the economy has even hit daemons, The Changeling is working at White Castle and Skarbrand is giving head in the alley next to Fateweaver's.You ever receive fellatio from a rhyming demon? It's a bad scene man.

Sticking your junk into a fang-filled mouth that breathes fire doesn't strike me as particularly smart.
Which is why that option should be available to any willing to take it.

In fact, there should be fang-faced, firebreathing demons on every streetcorner offering to pay 100 dollars to give BJ's. The gene pool would be vastly better off without anyone incapable of thinking it through.
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-17-09, 10:39 PM
Smrtubija's Flag is: Croatia

hahahahah Angrom would make Lemon juice out of Lemon Russ =))))
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-18-09, 06:58 AM
The Hammer of Olympia

BlackApostleVilhelm's Flag is: USA

even though it's pre-heresy id have to say angron, the man simply cannot be stopped. in fact stop is not part of his vocabulary unless it is "stop once everyone is dead" then he understands it. im sorry russ your are my fav loyalist primarch but angron would beat you to a bloody fucking pulp

Here is the beginning of my fluff for my Iron Warriors Eighth Grand Company https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=51842

"A fortress is a living thing: the commander its brain, the walls its bones, the sensors its eyes and ears, the troops its blood, their weapons its fists. This tells us two things: If one organ fails, the whole dies. And if the whole dies, no single organ can survive alone."
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-18-09, 05:37 PM

Coder59's Flag is: England

Russ, no contest. Brute force and fury is one thing but Russ has sheer cunning on his side.
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-18-09, 06:52 PM

killmaimburn's Flag is: USA

Angron. Russ is badass, and cool, but he got bitchslapped by Lion El'Jonson...who was not particularly noted for his close combat badassery. No matter how cool you might think the Lion is, or if you say it was a sneak blow, I maintain that Angron would curbstomp Leman Russ before ripping him limb from limb and taking a wolf-blood shower for the blood god...even preheresy.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode