Why was Big E a xenophobe? - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
40k Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Codex that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/chapter/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-30-13, 05:20 PM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

i was told that hes a xenophobe because he was once the meat in an ork sandwich .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-30-13, 06:00 PM
Cruel Commissar

Beaviz81's Flag is: Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by locustgate View Post
They are super soldiers. If he didn't have them then he would have to double, quadruple or more the Army recruitment numbers to make up for the lost of man power.
If the numbers were that low he would have done without. For me he needed them to be the tip of the spear due to how nasty things are and no superior firepower won't always work. It's my interpretation, but they were really needed.

My story about the commissars Zachary Carrus and Michelle Ionza and their life and crimes https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=123690
post #33 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-30-13, 09:13 PM

Over Two Meters Tall!'s Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaviz81 View Post
If the numbers were that low he would have done without. For me he needed them to be the tip of the spear due to how nasty things are and no superior firepower won't always work. It's my interpretation, but they were really needed.
I very much agree with you on this, and in relation to the OP, the Emperor was looking at the long picture for humanity in the galaxy. I believe he saw that regardless of incidental treaties and alliances, the most powerful species wins, therefore humanity either destroyed the other sentient species or they would eventually become their prey.

In one of the prior posts, someone said that the Eldar were largely ignoring Humanity by the start of the GC, since they were too wrapped up in their own thing, making the Emperor's emnity toward them less than understandable. The HH novels are full of references to Expedition Fleets saving newly discovered human worlds from Dark Eldar raiders who feed upon them for their sick amusement. I don't remember hearing anything about regular Eldar, but imagine they weren't any more considerate of humanity if it suited their purposes.

The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load, or if you have to unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it... it's a way of life.

Nick Naylor: Cigarettes in space?
Jeff Megall: It's the final frontier, Nick.
Nick Naylor: But wouldn't they blow up in an all oxygen environment?
Jeff Megall: Probably. But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode