Was there any other angron fluff? - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
40k Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Codex that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/chapter/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-19-12, 03:59 AM Thread Starter

Default Was there any other angron fluff?

I was doing some research into angron and I found this. http://warhammer40kfanon.wikia.com/w...aters_%28DH%29

Was that the original angron fluff or is that all made up stuff? I'm just wondering because I like this allot better than the current stuff. Save for the none berserker parts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-19-12, 05:35 AM
sadLor's Flag is: Canada

Damn! I just spent over an hour browsing that site. The Dornian Heresy was actually well written for fan-made fluff. I browsed the other ones but they were difficult to read.

As for your question, I don't know anything about Angron's "original" fluff. I'm really digging the origin story in the new "Betrayer" book though. The threads in this forum have been very informative.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-19-12, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
Was that the original angron fluff or is that all made up stuff? I'm just wondering because I like this allot better than the current stuff. Save for the none berserker parts.
I`d call that based off the old fluff. The stuff about his history as a gladiator is all standard, the stuff about him learning self-control is made up. And the `bandits`are now commonly believed to be Eldar.

"Look into my eyes, and see your death."
"Let them hate, so long as they fear."

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-19-12, 06:41 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEQinc View Post
I`d call that based off the old fluff. The stuff about his history as a gladiator is all standard, the stuff about him learning self-control is made up. And the `bandits`are now commonly believed to be Eldar.
That part I knew, I also knew about the dorn heresy story I was just wondering if they used some old angron entries to make it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode