Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Heresy Online: The Unofficial FAQ
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 06-07-09, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
This is a good idea, Vaz (which is why I stickied it) though I think if you;re going to use RAI, those answers need to be highlighted in some way. Perhaps a different color and a line saying "The rules in this case are (unclear/contradictary/nonexistant/argued over for a dozen pages), so the following answer is based on general consensus and the collective opinion of what was intended rather than the rules as written." or something like that.

Similarly, if there is a clear RAW answer, but people feel it isn't as intended, then both answers need to be presented and labeled for what they are.

I'm fine for including RAI, but I really think it needs to be branded as such. I would hate for some kid to get in an argument over rules thinking he's got the right answer from us only to find ouot that, while reasonable, the answer isn't actually taken from the rules.
Yeah, that was the intention - some plain don't make sense (as in IG Orders), yet the rules back them up. Especially over GoW, and other things, such as Dok's Tools. Hence the RAW are being sorted out, then it's up to everyone to make a decision over the nonsensical ones. Thanks for the sticky by the way ;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome