Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - The Throng of Kazad Hazkal comes forth!
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 11-19-07, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
ACoz
Mohawk-Wearing Crazyman

ACoz's Flag is: USA

Default We Got Paint!

Monday, November 19, 2007

I got some time to work on the miners late last night, and got a little accomplished.

The back rank got some base colors (flesh areas got Dark Flesh and helmets/picks/blasting charges got a mix of Chaos Black & Boltgun Metal) and one miner got the full treatment.

Well, as full as one of the guys in back is going to get, anyway.

There's some room for improvement, but, overall, I'm very pleased with the look of him. I think the unit will look good in those colors (beards will vary a bit from miner to miner, of course).

It's going on my bed-time, as I have to work tonight, so I'll leave it for now, but I'll be happy to answer any questions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture111807 084.jpg (85.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Picture111807 085.jpg (88.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Picture111807 086.jpg (56.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Picture111807 087.jpg (59.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Picture111807 088.jpg (55.8 KB, 7 views)

'At two minutes to eleven, opposite the South African Brigade, at the eastern-most point reached by the British armies, a German machine-gunner, after firing off a belt without pause, was seen to stand up beside his weapon, take off his helmet, bow, and then slowly walk to the rear.' -John Buchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elchimpster View Post
I can't help but think that every time something is proven, a little bit of the magic of the world dies.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome