Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

TERRAIN CHALLENGE: 14 APR - 31 MAY Outpost

3K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  Hialmar 
#1 ·
Now, moving right along to the next challenge, we will be doing an outpost, the best part about this one is if you submitted a Watchtower, it can be included as part of this. Since this is a for fun event the rules will not be to over the top. All I ask is you keep it to no larger then 12 x 12 x 12. I have to include a size restriction due to certain friends of mine over achieving a bit lol. Now you do not have to include the watch tower if you do not want to. it is not required nor will is effect judging at all, mine, if I am able to get my Gamesday stuff done in time, will not have a watch tower.

Once again any questions please drop me a PM!

#10 ·
Thanks Gork and/or Mork it's not millimetres!

I will try to do something for this, but sadly, I, like jpunk, have exams coming up.

And loads of other things I should be doing *cough cough, The Heretic, cough cough*

:what me no I don't know what you're talking about cyclops:

#11 ·
I'm half way through my outpost build.

Copying an idea from Dusty, I have built a small parking bay for an armoured transport. I have also included a way to use it along side my watchtower or without it. And most of it is made from old floppy diskettes.

Picture coming up over the weekend.

Anybody else made any progress?

#14 ·
I have pushed the completion date for this challenge out until the end of May. This will give you an extra couple of weeks to complete it.

There will be another challenge after this one has completed, and I will give more details on this nearer the end of May.

#20 ·
Aye, assignments... Glad to hear you're feeling better Thanatos; I haven't been sick, but I have just handed in a 6,000 word assignment. Strangely, my pile of bits is still a pile of bits, and I can't remember what my idea was.

Oh if only I had a drawing board to get back to...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.