Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - [Artwork] Studio Colrouphobia
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 04-06-09, 07:11 PM
Trevor Drake

Trevor Drake's Flag is: USA

Well I have a request for you sir, and Ill be more than happy to make it a comission job if need be. I would love for you to show the Imperial Guard some love since all you seem to have is primarially space marine and sister love all over the place. Something with the Catachan feel yet more designed as a soldier in an urban enviroment.

If you need it to be a comission job to get it done, PM me some price quotes along with any other questions, and we can see about working something out if you like.

Quote:
Trevor_Drake: If you invested $1,000 in Delta Airlines last year, you would have made $43. In AIG, you would have made $33. In Leihman Brothers you would have made $0. Spent that money on beer and recycled the empty cans, you would have made $214. I call it a 401-keg.
Trevor_Drake: Americans walk roughly 900 miles per year, and consume on average 22 gallons of beer a year, so the average american gets 41 miles to the gallon!

Grish: hahaha
Katie_Drake: XD

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome