post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-09-09, 07:47 AM
Dagmire

Dagmire's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default mick the merc

[table] Name | WS | BS | S | T | W | I | A | Ld | Sv
Mick the Mercenary | 4 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 3 | 4 | 3 | 10 | 4*
[/table]

Special Rules: Independent Character ,infiltrate, fearless, eternal warrior

Merc: Mick works for cash, weapons or anything else he can get his hands on that’s worthy of his time. Mick is fearless and passes any moral check as he stays and fights till the end to get his money
He is also avalible to any army as he will fight for the highest bidder

Lucky git: Mick has been around for so long that he is believed to have the luck of the Gods Emperor on his side. All saves Mick takes are inv* saves regardless of any others codex’s rules and he is immune to instant death

say hello to my little friend: Mick has a constant supply of weapons and some times doesn’t know what to take. Roll on the wargear chart twice before any game. Any double counts as him being to excited to pick two items and only one weapon is taken

Wargear: Hellgun, frag and krak grenades power weapon
Mick's car boot:D6

1:vortex grenade
2:melta bombs
3:Master crafted power weapon
4: Storm bolter
5: Combi bolter/melta
6: Sniper rifle

Please listen to my PODCAST

http://www.theoverlords.co.uk/podcast/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaraknarn
This unholy amalgum of womanly sexiness with unfathomable macho should never have been created. Birth rates will plummit, the entire male population will be turned, women kind everywhere will cry desperately to ravished, but no man will heed the call except Dagmire himself. Perhaps this has been Dagmires plan all along. . . . . .

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome