Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Army Painting Competition 2019 Rules and stuff!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-28-19, 10:09 PM Thread Starter
Old Man78
Closet Dictator

Old Man78's Flag is: Ireland

Default Army Painting Competition 2019 Rules and stuff!

Dear Heretics, I shall be attempting to run the Army Painting Competition beginning February. The competition is a motivational tool, to spur you on to get the big pile of resin and plastic painted, for your own personal pride and glory. In bygone days the prize was pride and a medal under your avatar, now it is just the best prize of all, Pride, and the satisfaction of a glorious all conquering army!

So how does the competition work, basically at the start of each month, those who enter take a photo the unit they wish to enter, unpainted and at the end of the month post a picture of it painted, simples! Now this is an Army Painting Competition, so the army should game legal, whether you want to make a battalion or several separate detachments that's up to you, so long as it is legal, happy days.

Now the nitty gritty
*the competition will run from February-November
* I'll start a thread at the beginning of each month for you to post entries
* entries are to be posted within a week of the thread being posted and completed pics any time by the end of the same month
* entries can be assembled and single colour base coated
* there will be 10 entries for the competition with 8 completed entries for a win

I think that's it, if anyone has anything to add or questions just throw them in here, I've never run a competition before and just started a new job, so any help will be appreciated xoxox Old Man

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome