Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Help for Ultramarines v Admech
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-13-18, 02:09 PM
darkreever
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofoman78 View Post
Thanks guys. Terminators are armed with thunder hammers and shields.
Ok, but what about the rest of the list? What does the tactical squad have? The predator? The dreadnought?

Quote:
Going to purchase a redemptor soon.
Keep in mind that it appears you are not using the codex for this, so its going to be harder for us to help you what with the codex being available. (For example I'm assuming that the list you put up here is the normal lascannon/heavy bolter land raider. That model is around 360 points.)

Quote:
Canít remember exactly what he had as his other HQs. Pretty sure it was to more Dominus. Old models though. Pretty sure that was his entire list.
I'm guessing probably two tech priests, his list is nearly at 1900 points and two of those would run under 100 points.

Quote:
Apologies for the ignorance but what do you mean by firing lanes?
Think of them along the lines of a hallway, you may know there is something else nearby but you cant see it in order to aim/get an accurate shot. (Line of sight blocking terrain.)

Quote:
Yeah he was as lucky as f#%k. Got three hits and wounds in, I failed all my saves and he then rolled 2 6s and a 4. The audacity!!
Lucky as fuck is definitely one way of putting it.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome