Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Chaos Spawn and Slannesh Daemon Prince Conversions
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-29-18, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Azwaz
Relaxed Gamer

Azwaz's Flag is: Wales

Default Chaos Spawn and Slannesh Daemon Prince Conversions

Here I've got a couple of Chaos models, a Tzeentch themed Spawn and a Slannesh Daemon Prince made from an Avatar of Khaine kit. I'd quite like to do more spawn, because apart from the fact it wast quite fun to make its the only one I have... and a unit of one is pretty worthless. Frustratingly I also rarely play the Daemon Prince because I have a Tzeentch army... completely Tzeentch except for this guy.

The reasons both of these models exist is explain on www.krakendoomcool.wordpress.com

I've only just started getting into putting a lot of my work out there so I hope people like it... but even if not I hope to learn something myself.

Ill post up here when ever ive written another article on the blog, let us know if you like any of the stuff and we will try to get more up for you. Thanks everyone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chaos Spawn.jpg (183.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Slannesh Prince.jpg (810.4 KB, 13 views)

I am also a contributor to this blog where I upload a lot of my other projects under the name Pandorasbitzbox

http://www.krakendoomcool.wordpress.com
@Krakendoomcool on twitter

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome