Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Very new
Thread: Very new
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-19-18, 10:13 AM Thread Starter
lordcardigan

Hey mate.
Yeah, I might grab a few cultists. Not really sure. Fluff wise I'm not sure if they are required - especially as the ways the Alpha Legion uses them doesn't really translate well mechanically to the tabletop. I'm not sure though!

Thanks for the video. I'm going more for this colour scheme
(dunno if that video embedded or not). It reminds me of this http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki...a_LegionPH.jpg which is a colour I like very much. Pre heresy and all. There are so many different schemes for the Alpha Legion, makes it really fun to look into.

I like that colour scheme because it reminds me of the original 'Index Astartes' article on the Alpha Legion. I love the look. Though my paint order is more 'steggadon scale green, biel tan wash' colour, so a very muted and dull greenish dark blue. I'll post some pictures definitely once I am happy enough with them not be ashamed haha. Already learned how to strip models thankfully. Hahaha

I'm probably going to learn how to do the wet pallette soon. Seems more efficient for batches. At the moment I am just doing one at a time.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome