Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Constantin Valdor

6K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Brother Dextus 
#1 ·

Spotted a pic of him over on B&C. Definitely the 'primarch' of the Custodes for sure. I wonder what he'd look like in 40k, given the hints in their codex that he is still alive.

But damn, he sure loves his bling, almost outshining the Emperor himself.

See less See more
#7 ·
Might just be the picture and angle, but Constantin looks way too busy in that picture. Not too fond of what I am seeing there, especially when compared to the Visions artwork. Might still get him for my Custodes at some point regardless of what the final model turns out to be, but that Shield Captain on the other hand is definitely getting purchased to lead my forces in the meantime!

#10 ·
Yeah, no. Unless he can be assembled without all those pelts and trophies there is barely anything to salvage from here. Even the head looks like it will need to be ripped off and replaced with the mohawk one from the Custodes plastic kit.

Will be getting two of these instead. Hell, give one of them a regular spear and the afore mentioned mohawk head and its an almost spot on artwork Valdor.

#14 ·
He is now up for pre-order.

My opinion on his looks has not improved much over the past 2 months, though I'm now pretty sure that eagle crash-landed on his shoulder. If anyone orders one, let me know if he can be built without some of the big distractions (the eagle and horned thing on his other shoulder especially) that would probably improve him a lot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.