ZOMGZOR CUSTOM USER TITLE
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Finger Lakes Region of NY
So drunken experiments leads to sober attempts to fix them :p.
I decided to try a extreme highligh shadow thing then wash it to bring the color in. I used Beil-Tan green though and ended up with Jolly Rancher Green marines. That is the above photo.
The photo above is me taking my two highlight colors and watering them down in a 1:1 mix so that it was mostly a glaze. This took away the Jolly Rancher Green effect.
Then I used the wash I bought today, Athonian Camoshade to give them an all over wash. It seemed to have for the most part solved the issue. I plan to start the brushwork on them tomorrow.
Drunken experients coupled with airbrush clog issues (solved by giving all the parts an acholhol bath over night) means that I am not going to reach my Monday goal finishing these. I do plan to push to have them done before mid week though. For now though this is my stopping point for tonight.
Last edited by scscofield; 10-30-17 at 01:01 AM.