Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Any X-Wing Players?
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 09-27-17, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
darkreever
Senior Moderator

@ntaw , I use the startactics x wing app, not only is it great for list building but the my collection section allows you to know what your options are.

On another note I got a few expansions the other day. Sadly, no Imperial Aces expansion; appears that they, along with other expansions like Imperial Vets, are in short supply at the moment. So instead I bought a second defender and an aggressor on the Empire side and a second B and A wing for the rebels.

I don't often see aggressors used, so I want to give that a try plus I now have some turret cards for down the road, and the extra defender gives me more pilots amongst other things. Not much for me to say in regards to the B wing purchase, since that was planned before, but I went with the A wing over the T-70 so that I could get myself at least one push the limit (would have been nice if I'd gotten the two from Aces but thems the breaks.)

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this

Last edited by darkreever; 09-27-17 at 05:13 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome