Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Conquest! The brand new game from Para Bellum Wargames and River Horse Studios
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-24-17, 09:04 AM Thread Starter
2DSick

Default Conquest! The brand new game from Para Bellum Wargames and River Horse Studios

From out of nowhere, Para Bellum have come racing out of the blocks with a series of previews for possibliy one of the finest visual experiences in recent years. Combining influences from Geiger, Bacon and more, it's ticking all my boxes so far. As a painter/collector, I'm sold on the minis already ad I'm really looking forward to seeing of the game mechanics can hold up too. I for one am hypnotized by this fulture Large scale (greater than 28mm... maybe 35?) Fantasy Skirmish Wargame.

If you like what you see and want to find out more as the weeks tick on, Like and Follow their Facebook page to keep up to date; https://www.facebook.com/ParaBellumWarGames/

With little over a month until Conquest is revealed at Spiel Essen games expo, I've had the chance to have some questions answered by Para Bellum regarding Conquest here;

To err is 'umie, to WAAAAAAGH id divine!

Last edited by 2DSick; 09-24-17 at 04:06 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome