Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Blackadder Attempts to build an Imperial Warmonger Titan
View Single Post
post #114 of (permalink) Old 08-26-17, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
Blackadder

Blackadder's Flag is: USA

Now this raises an interesting point regarding Forgeworld discrimination. To date there are five resin Titans in the Imperium of Man; Mars and Lucius. Two in Chaos (also men technically) I myself am waiting for a Chaos Warlord before I plunk down my hard earned shekels. One rather fey Eldar Titan Warhound equivalent and a Ork Gargant, also Warhound size, and a rather blandly designed Necron Titan which is more properly a tank. Why is FW ignoring the proponents of other Galactic races whilst doting on the armies of the backwater Third Rock from the Sun? I claim Galactic racial bias, shame on you FW.

From a selfish standpoint I want an interesting 'Emperor' equivalent for one of the other interstellar races to model because where do I go from here after I finish this Titan. And it has to be ambulatory.

"It is easier to deceive people than it is to convince them that they have been deceived."

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome