Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Horus Heresy Discussion - WARNING: Spoilers - Update 29/9/07
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-29-07, 05:01 AM Thread Starter
Jacobite
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite

Jacobite's Flag is: New Zealand

Default Horus Heresy Discussion - WARNING: Spoilers - Update 22/10/07

Just thought I'd create a thread for any random discussion of the Horus Heresy books.

If you havn't read them or don't want to find out what happens then don't read these posts as discussion will most likely be of Spoiler like material.

You have been warned.

I'm enjoying them so far. False Gods was a bit draggy but then again it had to be, can't all be bombs and bullets can it. The one thing I would like to see (which they have started to do now) is to include more of the Chapters into it, especially the other Legions who turn tratior - so far we have not heard anythign of the Night Lords, Iron Warriors or Alpha Warriors and only a little of the Thousand Sons (no doubt to Wraiths anger).

But now that they have done Fulgrim, are doing Descent Of Angels, plus another book has just been announced called 'Legion' written by Abnett (all plot details are yet unknown). I have hopes that in the next year or two we will see books for a those other Legions come out detailling their fall from grace (Wishing and hoping Abnett will write 'The Dark').

Anyway enough from me. Let the discussion begin.

Last edited by Jacobite; 10-22-07 at 08:07 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome