My initial thought was to use a suitably shaped bottle to form the helmet but after experimentation I found that was unsatisfactory for my obsessive compulsive mindset. I opted instead for building up the helmet out of stratified layers of styrene and cutting the helmet out of the resulting block in much the same manner as I did for my Warlord Titan
This also relieves me of the necessity of finding a suitable glue for mating the different sources of plastic......
It's bad enough that I had already go through the identical thought processes in making my Warlord but to have not learned for my previous effort defies logic.
"It is easier to deceive people than it is to convince them that they have been deceived."