HQ Warboss with power klaw, 'Eavy Armor, and Da luky stikk (114 Pt)
Overall not bad, though I don't really think you need the 'eavy armour on him. He's going to be joining a unit of boyz without it, so either your going to have to put him up front and tank wounds and risk death by stikk or let the boyz soak up wounds and waste points.
1. slugga boyz*11 and a nob with power klaw, Boss Pole, trukk(142 Pt)
2. slugga boyz*11 and a nob with power klaw, trukk(137 Pt)
3. slugga boyz*11 , trukk(96 Pt)
I would try and run one mob as shootas instead of sluggas, give you a bit more shots and a counter-charge unit if need be. Also I don't really think you need the boss pole on the one nob.
1. Deff koptas with rokkit launcha*1 (30 Pt)
2. Deff koptas with rokkit launcha*1 (30 Pt)
3. Deff koptas with rokkit launcha*1 (30 Pt)
Not sure if three solo units are really necessary at this point, I'd consider taking a pair together and use the points for more bodies/units.
1. Lootas*6 (84 Pt)
2. Lootas*6 (84 Pt)
Again not a bad choice, though have you ever considered using mek guns to give you some more high strength punch as well?
At this point level I would honestly recommend giving something like this a try: