Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Your Best Conversion Model!

86K views 137 replies 92 participants last post by  REDEATH 
#1 ·
Ok so its really simple everyone just post their favourite or best converted models that YOU have made.

I saw a thread similar up on another site a while back and it was HUGE. I think heresy has a crap load of talent and I think we can make a crazy long thread with all the conversions people have done over the years.

They don't need to be crazy complex, painted, or even primed but try and make sure the pictures do the models justice!

I will start with my all time favourite that I did early this year.

Cheers,
Chaosftw

See less See more
#2 ·
Here are a few of my conversions. Nothing huge, but I think they came out good.
This is the simplest and least inspired. I made it and painted it for a little kid at the GW store.

Here's a Chaplain I made.

Dual chainsword.

Sternguard Ork Hunters

#5 ·
An "organic" Venom-equivalent for my Haemonculi to ride...

Hellions for a Haemonculi force...

#13 ·
Not the best pic, the green robes are actually black, the pic seemed to filter the colours.
Made from an old broken Eldrad and used another broken Farseer and combined the two.

#15 ·
#16 · (Edited)
A few goodies from me.

Going from old to newer.

Kaptin Klaw.

My good old inquisitor, from the 3rd edition, A PROPER EDITION!!

And a metal gk vs a plastic one i built.

Provost Hemlock: Hemlock.

Good 'ol Ajax.

Warboss arm.

Best armour greenstuff i've ever done. Plus guy on left is a stick figure.... with a stick....... :p

And i guess this guy should get an honorable mentio aswell, not a conversion, but a slightly big scratch build.

This man is on fire.

#23 ·
Best conversion? That is better left for others to judge...
Its suppose to be what YOU think YOUR best conversion is. Others may think differently but oh well.

P.S Great stuff! really liking some of the models that are being posted. Except for that Vash character.... his modelling skills could use a lot of work.:laugh::p:so_happy:

Chaosftw

#27 ·
Yeah, I have three of them. One is as it's meant to be, and the other is (or was until it fell off a table) mixed with sentinel legs to be a combat servitor as part of the AdMech warband they were all bought for.

Alexious, that is a fantastic model. The silver is beautifully smooth. What's the story with his face, or lack of one? Is it deliberately blank, or are you adding something to it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.