Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Achievements of 2016
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-21-16, 01:38 AM
ntaw

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

I (my partner, really) had a son in February so that's pretty much been my year.

I've actually painted models to completion this year, which is 1000% better than the no painting I did the year before. I have 1k of completed Necrons with 1250 on the very near horizon. 6k+ of BA to paint, but let's not talk about that At least I've started the long process of unifying my red colour scheme across a collection that has spanned the better part of two decades.

My band has almost completed a new (first real) full-length album and it is almost entirely new territory for us as musicians. Considering between the three of us we have 40+ years of experience it's something I'm quite proud of. Can't wait to finish off the last couple tracks and get recording in 2017!

Thems the cliff notes I think. My son is thriving, my relationship is good, the band is killing it, and my work (teaching music) is doing better than it ever has.

Bring it, new years.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome