Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Achievements of 2016
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-20-16, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
Kharn The Complainer

Kharn The Complainer's Flag is: Former Soviet Union

Default Achievements of 2016

I think we can all agree that this has been one massive clusterfuck of a year.
But lets try and pull something good out of this fucktarded farce.

So, what has gone well for you this year? I'm not sure if anyone even posts here anymore, but lets give it a go.

This has been a pretty shit year for me and the negatives vastly outweigh the positives, but I do have some good stuff to mention.

1. Passed the horrible mathematics exams needed to get onto my uni course.
2. Totally pwning my uni course. I'm beloved by all, Emperor be my name.
3. I have found an exercise regime which I can stick to and I am fitter than I have ever been. For a while I was confused as to why I was gaining weight, but then I realised that I was actually putting on muscle. Go me.
4. I've met a lot of very nice, cool people.
5. OK...it's really starting to thin out here. I bought a lint roller yesterday. That was pretty cool.
6. I've started painting my first miniature in 12 years. Ahriman is coming along slowly and it certainly wont be winning any Golden demon Awards, but it's not too bad.
7. AAAAAAND....I'm out.

Edit;
Oooh I remembered a few more. Like when I made an epic sized burger.

Or when I ditched a friend's birthday party (long story and not something I tend to do) and ended up in a club which was full of gay clowns. Yup. People dressed as clowns...but really, really, really homosexual ones. There was a Harlequin with two half naked Filipino guys dancing around him. Normally that club was my usual indie hangout. On that particular night it just so happened to be a special 'gay clown night' or something. I wondered why the bouncer was trying to warn me.

Over to you!

It turns out that Chaos has their own band...
https://youtu.be/rTGzcdq0_NQ

Last edited by Kharn The Complainer; 12-20-16 at 09:27 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome